“Many of my patients tried a number of different treatment options for snoring before they finally found relief with the Sona Pillow®,” said Dr. Z, who has more than a decade of experience in neurology and sleep therapy.
“Sometimes those most grateful for the Sona Pillow® are not even the people who stopped snoring but their partners who now get a peaceful and full night’s sleep.”
“Couples tell me all the time the Sona Pillow® literally has saved their marriage, I’m not giving up my pillow.”
“We believe the Sona Pillow® addresses the very real issue of snoring that affects people, and couples, throughout the country,” said Large National Retail Store Chain CEO.
- Use pillow while sleeping on your side.
- Extend your arm under the pillow on the side that you are sleeping on.
- Sleep with arm extended under the slanting surface of either side of the pillow.
- While using this pillow you are automatically placed in the Sona Positioning™ with your head facing downwards, the jaw is automatically moved forward thus creating more space in the back of the throat.
- Use a king sized pillow to hug while sleeping on your side.
- All memory foam pillows should be aired out adequately prior to using.
- Product is not meant to cure or treat any medical conditions.
- Made with high quality special open air cell NASA developed memory foam.
- Age defying Sona Pillow® case is proprietary mixed breathable velvet (cotton/poly).
- Invented by esteemed Harvard graduate Neurologist & Sleep Specialist.
- Machine washable bonus pillow case included.